Upper Left





 
I love the smell of moss after rain.
I love fog ( and especially the fog horn ).
The smell and the sound of the ocean.

Rain on the roof and windows. 

I love green, lively trees.

Snow in the mountains.

I like silence.
I like solitude.
 
I love the fact that no matter what direction I go, I can be totally submerged in nature, alone, in no time at all. Some people are born into busy cities. Focused on chaos.  Dreaming of one day seeing the ocean.
One day seeing the mountains.
 
We are so incredibly lucky to live on Vancouver Island.

To live in BC.

in
Canada
Okay maybe this week there was a Tsunami warning up the entire coast. But nothing great comes without risk right? The SAME day, Daily Hive posted an article about Canada being ranked as the 2nd best country in the WORLD. That next day Narcity Canada posted an article stating Canada is being ranked #1 in the world for quality of life (for the third year in a row).
Sure, I travel.
Sometimes .. A L O T .. to some absolutely stunning, kind, delicious, adventurous countries ...  but I always can't wait to get back to the island. 

There’s no where else I’d rather be. Everything I need is right next to me. On this little island. A place of peoples dreams.

. MY HOME .

I had a goal in 2017 to travel closer to home. To slow down on the hopping on planes and travel more to local destinations. I did just that, and it was amazing.
I experienced new hikes. More camping trips. Focused on where I find happiness and explored the beautiful Island {and surrounding areas} a little deeper. I always find it surprising to meet people who have never been to Tofino. Never been to the North island. Never even been to the mid island. If that’s you. Get out there and explore and adventure.

There is so much more for me to see and do. I love all the plans I’m making to see more of beautiful BC and spend more time on Vancouver Island.

 
 




 


















 


















































Popular Posts