Photo Lovinnn.

So ... I've stumbled upon a new layout for my blog. I love the black and white, so we'll see how long it sticks around until I get sick of it (a reflection of my randomness). You have to actually click your cursor on the date, (example April 21) or the photo to see the remaining photos.
This past week or so the weather has been half and half.
The sun is out and it is warm, and the next day the sun is gone forever and it feels like winter is going to come back. However, this is no longer a concern for me because in a few short days I'll be on a flight leaving the Comox Valley heading East to visit the family in Ontario. I cannot wait - the cherry on top of all of that goodness is that the weather is a forecast for sun everyday that I'm there. I probably shouldn't have my heart set on this other wise the rain will follow me.
Spring has definitely sprung with all this sun and rain mix, the flowers are out in full bloom and there are baby creatures everywhere. Baby sheep, cows and the cutest puppies have given me much photo snapping pleasure recently.
The past couple weeks have been busy with finishing up my shifts as a student nurse, and becoming what we call a provisional RN until we complete and pass our CRNE! How exciting. Enjoyed my final day of class with my wonderful people and had some puppy lovin from Ev's beautiful baby pup she recently added to her family. A very lucky pup in my opinion. My friend Lisa also adopted one of these beautiful pups, there is no better love than puppy love.
 Liam's bubble making masterpiece.
 Spring has sprung.
 An old tractor on the side of the road.




Campbell River has some pretty beautiful sites in some very average places.

I love these blossoms, so beautiful.




Tofino, my most favorite place on Earth!








Popular Posts