Lake Erie

Lake Erie is the 4th largest lake of the great lakes. It is beautiful and aqua blue. When taking many, many pictures of it, it resembled the beautiful blue of the ocean when in Australia.

After Doors Open, my uncle, aunt and grandma and I headed to Long Point to the cottage. We stopped in Port Dover on the way there and home. We also visited the windmills along Lake Erie. I'd never been so close to a windmill. It was so neat, and huge! The weekend was action packed yet so relaxing at the same time. Good food, good company, and some beautiful scenery made for a wonderful time. Even the weather was fantastic. I miss it.



Port Dover


Long Point

View From Peter's Cottage - Long Point.

Grandma and I

Uncle Peter and Grandma


Windmill

Windmill.



Riding Bikes in Long Point



Popular Posts