Tall Trees and Crispy Leaves.

Autumn is certainly my most favorite season of all. 

The beautiful colors. 
crisp mornings and warm afternoons. 
Wearing scarves and boots. 
Lots of tea. Mmm. All wonderful things....

Yesterday was another beautiful day in October. How lucky.
One of the perks of night shift is that coming out of the hospital (on the top of a hill) we get to see the most brilliant sunrises! Today was one of the most beautiful I have ever seen, the neon pink behind the mainland mountains was incredible. As I was driving home the sun reflecting off of the windows on the hill made the houses look like they were in flames. It was breathtaking. 


I spent the afternoon wandering (getting lost) in the trails around my home and taking pictures of the very tall, beautiful trees, and dried autumn leaves. 













Popular Posts