Grab on to Desire and Run Away

Chiang Mai {Part 1}

Chiang Mai! So beautiful, relaxing and a “feels like home” kind of place. Full of culture, and hard working people. Maybe one day I can call this place, or one like it, home! One could only be so lucky.
For a large city it is so peaceful and calm. I felt as if I had all the time in the world to take it all in. We visited many little shops, restaurants, markets, and experienced some great day trips.
Sarah and I had some great adventures at the night bizarre, traveling to temples, jungle trekking, visiting the Karen tribe just outside of the city, and spending an unforgettable day at the Elephant Nature Park.
We stayed at the Backpackers Meeting Place which was far out of town but decent enough. Next we stayed at Smile Guest House which was so convenient and we were able to relax and sit by the pool.

(This blog covers only a few of my many Chiang Mai photos.)

































 



Popular Posts