{ .Not Until We Are Lost Do We Begin To Find Ourselves. }





Sun kisses. Sandy toes. Palm trees. Coral. Memories. Curiosity. Adventure. 


That was a long enough break in between posts. I’ve been on planes. Again. Happiness.

However, if I leave my the remainder of my Thailand pictures any longer I’m going to be back in SE Asia by time they’re ever posted.
 
So now…. For Koh Phi Phi: Totally different from the rest of our trip … This was about relaxation. But hidden in the tourism and nightlife was an island full of beautiful people with scars and memories that no tourist will ever understand unless they were there. I’ve heard Koh Phi Phi was nothing like it is now, before the Tsunami hit. It’s heartbreaking to think of the impact and devastation this had on life and on the families of these people. That aside, even full of tourists and accommodation, the island lures you in and you long for more days, more people and more memories.

We shared so many laughs, dives, sunburns, drinks and dances with some of the neatest people we’ve met. The incredible blessings of travel: People + History + Geography.

Looking at the aqua beaches and white sand, watching the long boats pass and the people move about in the ecstasy of it all, your heart almost bursts taking it all in. Maybe it was all of it. The whole trip coming to an end, knowing this was our final destination. Our final days together for yet another year.

The view point takes your breath away the instant you look back, the beaches were so warm and sunny, diving was one of the most incredible experiences of my life, trekking along long beach and exploring among the palm trees with a new friend; when I was there I knew how lucky I was every minute of it. Looking back from the airport it really sinks in what a life changing experience it had been. Coming home to life and the “norm” of things, it really hits home how blessed and perfect life is.  


I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike.


Seashells by the seashore.


Beautiful Long Boats
Our trek to the view point.















A beautiful view of the sun setting oh Koh Phi Phi, Thailand.






romantique



What a view. Xx.

Popular Posts