. rem·i·nisce .

rem·i·nisce /ˌreməˈnis/
Verb
To indulge in enjoyable recollection of past events.

Synonms
{remember} -  {recollect}


Today as I work to finish my photo book of my trip to Australia just a very short 1 year, 4 months and 18 days ago {today I am thankful for websites which calculate days}, I am reflecting on the immense beauty of Western Australia, and all of Australia for that matter.. While I have been reminiscing I've realized that there were so many beautiful places that I did not post pictures of, so today I am going to do that. So here we go back in time to some seriously beautifully fantastic lifetime memories. 





Chapman Valley, Western Australia
Sydney Memorial, Geraldton, Western Australia.


Kalbarri National Park


Coastal Cliffs

Coastal Cliffs, Kalbarri National Park, Western Australia














Cape Byron Lighthouse

View of Chapman Valley, WA

Horrocks Beach, WA















Love.
Western Australia.

xx

Popular Posts