What Makes you Feel Alive?



What makes you feel alive?

 
Are you an outdoor enthusiast?
A sports buff?
Do you love music?
Is it being social?
Is it being alone in nature?
Fitness? Reading? Writing?
Maybe it’s your children.
Maybe it’s pets.


We all have that little something.  Maybe it's none of those, maybe it's a little bit of all of those.
Some of us have many "somethings".
That something that makes us excited, that makes us feel like we’ve got endless energy and are walking on clouds. Things that make you want to run instead of walk.


I love new experiences and exploring.
I thrive off time well spent.
I also love new food and new places.
I love good people (the BEST kinds of people) and good conversations. 
Yes, I love many things..

This year my friend Carmen and I headed back to Alberta for another little winter adventure and snowboard trip. I am incredibly grateful for these moments and adventures. Not only for the time spent and memories made but also because COVID hit soon after which meant, unlike last year, this was our final major snowboard adventure of the season.

Hopping off the plane in the dark, crisp cold Calgary air makes the excitement hit (and the cold temperatures wake you up). The welcoming pick up from our friend Kelsey ,and hospitality in Canmore, has become familiar and something we love. This trip we got in lots of girl time and catching up. We of course were pampered and treated to delicious food and a stay in their mountain feel condo! (Really, THANK YOU again Kelsey and Luke. HOW will we ever re pay these two is the question).

From visiting, to snowboarding, to icy winter hikes and toasty fire warmed lodges this trip could NOT have been any better!



Have a look
&
 dream up
your next adventure








Mount Egadine Lodge
~ I cannot say enough about this amazing little gem. If you're in the Canmore area I highly, highly recommend~
this beautiful, cozy little retreat out in the mountains. It has all the feels (and food) you could imagine
 

 








As if the snow wasn't amazing enough - these views alone are worth the travel
 




 



Ever been to a frozen waterfall?

thanks to Kelsey for always gearing us up for all the icy climates we're never prepared for.



No trip is ever complete without some cocktails.


This dreamy view is always welcomed in my world.
Flights for me mean adventure on the horizon or heading home to the place I love the most.


Popular Posts