lets start at the beginning.


This is my first blog post ever, and therefore an introduction to my perfectly imperfect life which is satisfyingly just the way I love it, everyday.. I was born in Ontario and raised between Ontario and B.C. so I feel I got the best of both worlds. I live on Vancouver Island where I’m surrounded by the most breathtaking views of mountains and oceans no matter which direction I look. Half of my heart goes to nursing, which I’ll be graduating my four year Bachelor of Science in Nursing program in only a few short months. The other half is saved for my love of photography, crafts and the outdoors. My whole heart of course, goes to loving my family, my partner, my dogs and cats. I’m extremely lucky to be a short way from my favorite places, Tofino and Mount Washington (and of course a short 5 hour flight from Ontario). I love to walk the many trails surrounding Campbell River, accompanied by our goofy Saint Bernard pup and energetic Australian Shepard.



This is Utah, my energetic Australian Sheppard who loves walking the trails, can run faster than most dogs, is truly obsessed with orange road hockey balls, tests my limits daily, and makes my heart melt like no other.



However, these days it seems to take approximately 3 times as long to go for walks since enrolling in my first photography course. During my 8 years in Campbell River, I’ve met fantastic people who light up my life with joy and experience, who’ve helped me become who I am today.
My lovely sister is a driving force in my life, and is the reason I’ve decided to leap into making a blog. She’s currently living her dream in Australia. She’s inspiring and motivating and is forever surprising me with her love for life and passion for new activities. We have much in common and I was blessed to be able to fly to Australia and visit with her this past December. Being a part of her life, even that far from home, was one of the most special moments I have experienced.
After graduating nursing I home to work in Campbell River at our lovely little hospital. While building my life up in this quiet little town, I hope to take vacations all over the world. Besides nursing I hope to share my love for photography with others and have my first Wedding Photoshoot coming up in June.
Hope you enjoy my blog, I’m sure it will be as random as I am, but it’s a whole new world for me.


This is Cabela, our lovely, 150 lbs Saint Bernard who loves mud puddles, treats, and jumping on the bed, but is too afraid to go outside in the wind.
 My handsome man trying to keep the pups in position for a quick photo or two, or three.




This is Sarah and I, on my visit to Australia to experience the Western outback and some of her hilarious and heart warming friends.




Chris is the most patient person I've met when it comes to my photography. He never asks me to leave my camera at home and even offers to drive me around to look for new areas for photoshoots. He was even pleasant enough to pose for a few tripod snapshots!

Popular Posts