sheep.

How exciting, cute, and adorable! Sometimes it's hard to find something exciting about Campbell River, especially on these rainy days! However, today we were driving along the inland highway and just happened to see these little beauties at the side of the road. I think they're new to the neighborhood because we've never seen them before.

Today I was looking online at different photo sites. Some people have started 365 day photo challenge of posting 1 photo per day that they love. I'm thinking I'd love to try this. Unfortunately I may not be able to post everyday but as long as I take a photo each day that I love, with hopefully a new style or idea in mind I think it would be a great challenge and could inspire many new opportunity and strengthen skills. We'll see how I do on this ... eeks. 



 






Popular Posts