Finishing Touches.




Life is crazy. It is busy. There is no pattern to the madness. I have not even completed my posts from my amazing trip to Ontario practically 2 months ago!!!!!!! How will I ever catch up..



The Art Crawl. Is what this is all about! It was one of the coolest things I have seen. And I am so grateful to my Uncle Peter for this! He's a lover, supporter, and enjoy-er of the Hamilton Art Crawl and chose to share it with me! Sadly, I do not even remotely have the photos to do Hamilton, or the Hamilton Art Crawl the justice it deserves. Hamilton has beautiful buildings (as posted prior) but I seriously can never get over them. It doesn't matter how many times I visit, or how many times I see the same building, over and over, I love it even more.





once a theatre







An Art Presentation

art on the streets.










Popular Posts