1,000 m above the sea.

Staying in town on my days off with no “official” plans has proven to be amazing. I’ve had two of the best days and my body is in serious pain because of some of the fun.
Signed the papers for my first ever rental. Only 2 weeks until I move in. Utah and I are going to have a peaceful environment to call our own. Went for lunch with a beautiful heart warming friend, at the most delicious local fav. Café – Java shack.

Picked up my tickets for Thailand; Only less than 3 months away.
Went to hot yoga for the first time ever – after much motivation from a great friend, and how sweet it was. 
Then an evening stroll along the seawalk.  What a perfect day.

Today – to add to the perfection of this set off work, Lisa and I headed to hike the Paradise Meadow Trails at Mt Washington starting at Raven lodge, 1,000 m up.. We completed only a fraction of what is up there but were blown away by the beautiful scenery, and crisp fresh air and water of Helen McKenzie Lake.

My "unworthy of love" point and shoot photos'.
The beginning of the trail.






Lake Helen McKenzie, so beautiful crisp and clean. The pups loved it.

Popular Posts