a new chapter


Graduation, convocation, pinning, family visiting, friends, sun, and fun. Many tears. Many laughs. Hugs and warm wishes. Farewells, and “see you soons”. Congratulations all around, and one of the best experiences that everyone should have the opportunity to take part in.  What an ending to the most fabulous 4 years, with some of the most incredible people I have ever met, and surely will ever meet. So many memories and changes. New ways of being, “trusting the process” and an incredible ride. Looking forward to starting a new career, new homes, new families, we’ve really done it all. I couldn’t have asked for or been more thankful for the people I gained in my life from this program.

Sharing my graduation day with loved ones (my other loved ones besides all my nurses) made it that much more special. My Grandma traveled from Ontario after many years of not being in B.C. and was able to take part in this experience of change, and starting of a new chapter. It was the cherry on top of the most perfect sundae, and it wouldn’t have been the same without her here.
It seems like I’ll be heading back to class at the end of the month and is a little heartbreaking to remind myself that I won’t be. I think of all of my classmates very often, always hoping the best and hoping to see them soon.

My beautiful class. Of Beautiful people. I miss them all dearly!













Popular Posts