Doors Open Hamilton


I’ve started a new job as an actual RN: provisional of course until I pass my CRNE. But it’s still so exciting. Everything is so new and stimulating and I love every minute of it (though it can be scary). I’ve only been home from Ontario for 14 days! It seems much longer. I’m yet to completely add all of my photos from my amazing trip. It takes care and detail and I’m enjoying it.
In 1 day I’m heading to Vancouver for Katie’s birthday. It’ll be so nice to be back in a city and with great people to share it with.
In 8 days it’s Lisa’s wedding shower which is going to be great with many guests, games and celebration!
In 12 days I head to VIU to write my CRNE! Very nerve racking but it will be a great feeling to get it done and over with!
In 14 days is Lisa’s “Stagette” in Tofino – this is still a trip in the making but it is going to be one we will never ever forget. I absolutely cannot wait for what it will bring!
25 days until Grandma  arrives and 27 days until the 48 hours of graduation ceremonies and celebrations begin!
The next two weeks are action packed, and the next two month reflect that routine as well! Always busy, always something to look forward to!  

Life is too short and there is never enough time. So fill it with the people you love and the things you love to do.


These pictures are from my amazing experience at Doors Open in Hamilton. It was a day where the public can enter buildings and take tours and learn about the history of Hamilton. It is all throughout Canada and I highly recommend that it is something on the To-Do list! My pictures absolutely do not do history justice! What a great day.





270 Sherman - Now an Art Gallery

270 Sherman, Hamilton

A different View


Peter at the Port Authority where Papa worked his first job in Canada!

Hamilton map for the 1953 Time Capsule!

Hamilton Custom House


Hamilton Custom House
Art in 270 Sherman - a steady and unsteady hand!


Beautiful Hamilton Homes


Lister Block Renewed


Valley City Manufacturing - Dundas Doors Open

My Dream Door!

Dundas Doors Open

Popular Posts