Serendipity

While in Ontario I was lucky to head up to Toronto a spend time with a special friend from Campbell River. Catching up with old friends in new places has a feeling in it's own. It was so refreshing and enjoyable. I've also "almost" mastered the drive to Toronto in back. But as we say, what would travel in Ontario be without a little detour?
On the way home I got rerouted through Oakville. I had never been here and was pleasantly surprised at how beautiful it really was!
Lakeshore, Oakville

Lakeshore, Oakville
A few days later Grandma and I headed back up to Oakville again to spend some time exploring the shops and walking the streets! What a treat to find a new beautiful place. We explored towns in the way there and had a great time envisioning the people who must live in the 11 million dollar homes and golf at the pristine golf courses.

View from Golf course on our way to Oakville.

Antique Store, Oakville

Popular Posts