Precious Moments.

I am currently in Ontario visiting friends and family. 2.5 weeks seems like a great length. However, we all know, there is never enough time when it comes to spending time with loved ones.
While here I was lucky to shoot my first maternity session with two people who are very dear to Sarah's heart. Michelle and Mike have become family to Sarah and therefore (down the line) family to me. The sun didn't stay for too long but we made the best of it and with such a beautiful place as the Royal Botanical Gardens, in Hamilton, how could we go wrong.. Michelle and Mike were incredibly happy and easy going and were the perfect people to remind me to cherish every moment while I'm here with family. Their soon to be born baby boy is so lucky to have these two as parents and I know that love is the only thing he'll ever feel.












Popular Posts