Natural Beauty

One thing I love about Ontario is visiting Niagara Falls. It is so beautiful. Visiting a great old friend and the memories of living there are a bonus to the incredible view of the falls.

On route to the falls I planned to head to Port Dalhousie to visit the carousel and get some photos. It's an old carousel from 1903 which you can ride for 5cents. However, I was too early in the season so I'll have to go check it out next time I'm home and the season is warmer. However, I did get to tour around Port Dalhousie a bit and see it's lovely beach and buildings. Afterwards I headed to Niagara Falls to meet up with Alisha for dinner and a walk around Clifton hill and viewing the falls. 

Down at the shore of Port Dalhousie.


Port Dalhousie Lighthouse.

Port Dalhousie Lighthouse.

Port Dalhousie

Gosling

________________________________________________________________________________

Niagara Walkway


Extra misty, couldn't really see the falls by daylight.

Visiting an old friend in an old home!

Chippawa creek view of Chippawa.


From above Niagara as the sun was setting.

The American side.

And with lights.


Ferris Wheel on Clifton Hill.
The beauty of both sides. American and Canadian.




Popular Posts